joi, 10 iunie 2010

Alex Ubago - A Gritos de Esperanza


To think about that the moon doesn't shine tomorrow
I don't care, i only want to see you smiling
it's what makes me happy
my soul..

And it's true that one distinct look
or some very cold gesture se clava
at my chest
dagger of the bewildering
but love here is the magic

Now that i see you girl
I already miss you
I can't imagine my wounds
if one day you are going far away

Therefore i would like..
that when they ask for me
you shouldn't say them where i went
let your soul be strong
and when you look until the forehead
you don't remember everything i didn't give you

And it's that much things have left/remained
to tell you and that you tell me
so much bouts and passions to live
at your side, oh my live..
at your side

And see that our eyes will shine tomorrow
and that your voice stays demanding me with cryings love
with cryings of hope
Now that i have you

I don't think to lose the time
either to lose myself by my absurd ego
not a single moment
......??, the fear

If they ask for me
Don't say them where I went
let your soul be strong
and when you look until the forehead
you don't remember everything i didn't give you

let your light shine forever
because you're worth it
and i am sorry if some day i intended
that you wasn't you

And if they ask for you
i will only say that i saw you
in my dreams one night
and only dreams since then
to see me everyday together with you

And it's that many things have left/remained
to tell you and that you tell me/let you tell me
all bouts and passions for living
at your side, oh my life
at your side

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu